More in this section

How do I open an account with a Power of Attorney / Deputy arrangement? How do I open an account as an Attorney / Deputy?

To open an account you will need to complete, sign and return the relevant account application form. For accounts that cannot be opened online, you can download the application form from the product page and for those accounts that are opened solely online you will need to contact our New Business Team on 03330 140141. Attorneys, Third Parties and Deputies are unable to open accounts online with us, but may be able to view the account online. Once you have obtained the correct application form you will also need to fill in a Third Party Request Form or a Power of Attorney Form and return this and your application form to our New Savings Account Enquiry Team. If you are unable to access our website to download the forms, please call our New Savings Account Enquiry Team and they will be able to send one to you in the post.
Family Building Society
Ebbisham House
30 Church Street
Surrey KT17 4NL
Follow Us