More in this section

How can I transfer my APS allowance from you to another provider?

A transfer authority form is required from the other provider completed by the surviving spouse or civil partner together with the Grant of Probate (if available) and identification.

Alternatively, on receipt of the Probate documents and closure/transfer form from the Executors, the full balance of the ISA(s) can be sent to the surviving spouse or civil partner who can then apply to place their APS allowance with the other provider.       
Family Building Society
Ebbisham House
30 Church Street
Surrey KT17 4NL
Follow Us