More in this section

How do I set up a new nominated account for withdrawals from my savings account?

We will require proof of the new account in the form of an original statement which is less than three months old, an original paying in slip or an original cheque which is crossed through as cancelled. In addition, if the savings account with us is an online account please also make an online request for the new bank details to be added to your log-in. Please note we can only make payments into an account in your own or a joint name.
Family Building Society
Ebbisham House
30 Church Street
Surrey KT17 4NL
Follow Us