More in this section

A relative is deceased. What should I do to inform you of the death?

To begin the process we will require an original death certificate along with a covering letter stating the correspondence address of the executor. 
Family Building Society
Ebbisham House
30 Church Street
Surrey KT17 4NL
Follow Us