More in this section

I have changed address. How do I inform you of this?

You can notify us of a change of address over the phone, after security tests have been passed, or in writing by filling in our Change of Address form. Alternatively if you have online access to your account you can notify us by way of a secure message.
Family Building Society
Ebbisham House
30 Church Street
Surrey KT17 4NL
Follow Us