More in this section

How can I put my account on notice?

You can put your account on notice by either writing to us at Family Building Society, Ebbisham House, 30 Church Street, Epsom, KT17 4NL, or by telephoning our service team on 03330 140144. Alternatively, if you have set up online access for your accounts, you will be able to send us a secure message via the Online Service. Please be aware once we have received your instruction, we will send you a counterpart Withdrawal Form. This must be signed and returned to us before your account reaches the end of its notice period so that we will be able to make the withdrawal for you.
Family Building Society
Ebbisham House
30 Church Street
Surrey KT17 4NL
Follow Us