LIFE INSURANCE AND CRITICAL ILLNESS COVER
Protection is as much about helping to safeguard your lifestyle as it is your home. We all want security for our future and a chance to maintain financial stability.
We have partnered with Cavendish Online who will compare life insurance policies and premiums from their leading panel of providers to give you access to the best quotes available.
There are two options:
- Level term: This policy will pay out a lump sum if you die within a set period of time. The lump sum won't change over time.
- Decreasing Term: This product is suitable to cover a debt that will gradually reduce over time (i.e repayment mortgage). The pay-out will reduce over time and therefore the premiums are lower compared to Level Term.
Have you considered the following?
- What financial support do you have in place if you had to stop working due to critical illness?
- How would one partner cope financially with the death or critical illness of the other?
Other protection products available are:
- Family Income Benefit
- Income Protection
- Whole of Life
- Over 50s Life Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
How can the Family Building Society help?
Families are the most important things to us, so help make sure your family is financially protected with life insurance.
We have partnered with Cavendish Online who are committed to providing quality products and services from the UK's leading financial service providers, and have been MoneySavingExpert’s top pick for Life Insurance for over 8 years.
Call us directly to speak to one of our representatives.
For comparing quotes online, help, guidance and advice Family Building Society introduces customers to Cavendish Online Ltd.
Cavendish Online Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm register number 469385.
Cavendish Online Ltd is registered in England & Wales no. 04045709. Registered Office Address: 20 Cathedral Yard, Exeter EX1 1HB.