More in this section

My spouse had an ISA(s) with another provider. How can I transfer my APS allowance to you?

A request can be made directly to the other provider. We will need signed instructions from the Executors or the surviving spouse or civil partner, together with the funds, the Grant of Probate (if available) and a letter from the provider stating the ISA balance at the date of death. We will then transfer the APS allowance to an existing or new account with us.

Alternatively, a Deceased Transfer Authority Form can be requested from us and completed by the surviving spouse or civil partner in order for us to request the transfer of the funds from the other provider.
Family Building Society
Ebbisham House
30 Church Street
Surrey KT17 4NL
Follow Us