More in this section

Who can certify my documents?

A certified document is a copy of the original signed by a "Professional Person" i.e. someone in a position of responsibility. We accept copies certified by:

  • a solicitor
  • an accountant
  • a bank or building society official
  • an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA)
  • a mortgage broker
  • a doctor
  • a Justice of the Peace.


Family Building Society
Ebbisham House
30 Church Street
Surrey KT17 4NL
Follow Us